Glad you popped in to take a look at my website. You'll find in dealing with me, I put a high value on integrity and those old time favorite golden rules. Besides being an Associate Broker, I am currently the Office Administrator for the Greenville office. I feel fortunate in being able to assist my fellow REALTORS in this real estate family at Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel and if I can be of service to you, please don't hesitate to contact me.
* Employed at local bank for 9 years, serving in a variety of positions
* Licensed since 1988
* Associate Broker
* GRI (Graduate, REALTOR Institute)
* CRS (Certified Residential Specialists)
* Member of NAR (National Association of REALTORS)
* Member of MAR (Michigan Association of REALTORS)
* Member of MCAR (Montcalm County Association of REALTORS), since 1988. Very proud to have a "Local" Association presence that is still standing and having their voice heard. Have served in a variety of capacities for the Association throughout the years, be it as a Director, part of the Executive Board level, as a committee chairperson, or a committee member. Served as President of the Association in 1997, as well as voted by my peers to represent MCAR as REALTOR of the Year.
I'm a Michigander through & through in a state with so many beautiful lakes, waterways, & natural resources.
Born in Midland, Michigan and raised in Montcalm County where I still reside.
Married in 1978, to my Junior High sweetheart (Jay). I'm the proud Mother of a Son & Daughter. I have three (3) precious grand children that I look forward to fun times ahead.
* Watching movies, listening to the sound of a babbling brook (moving water), & being hypnotized by the flames/embers of a campfire.
* Hanging out at the cabin
* Finding treasures, be it yard sale'g or 2nd hand shopping
* Playing games & spending time with family & friends
* Rocking, squeezing, singing, & kissing my grand children
Ranked in the Top 10 of my graduating class - Central Montcalm High School - (Go Hornets)
Model Office at Montcalm Community College
Holloways Real Estate Institute
On going conferences, conventions, seminars, and annual required Continuing Education courses for real estate.
Member of the Greenville Chamber of Commerce